Reviews: samantharyan156557

Location New Zealand, Gender Female, Age 26

• samantharyan156557
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2013

As my introduction to São Paulo I was a little disappointed with the hostel vibe. It read up to be a big party hostel when hardly anyone ever came down to drink at the bar or socialise other than waiting to charge phones etc in the kitchen. Some staff were awesome and very helpful with what to go see and directions. I would come again :)

Hi. Thanks for your review. I really don't get why you were disappointed. We have free drinks at the bar to get everybody there at the same time and we even turn off the internet for an hour so people can come and socialize. From what I remember you made lots of friends at the hostel, went out partying with us, but you left after 3 days to couchsurf and we still kept inviting you to club with us. I really don't know what more you expected. A club inside the hostel?

• samantharyan156557
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
8th Jul 2013

Delicious breakfast, helpful staff, cool dogs :) loved the caipirinhas and a refreshing swim after a hot day.