Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 24

28th Jul 2013

Absolutley Excellent, could not fault it at all!

7.1
30th May 2013

First off I'll start by saying the manager was extremely rude in every single manner and this went on the whole time I was staying there, he also forever tried to convince me to buy drinks.when I had already declinde numerous times, he makes you feel like you cant sit in the bar and not drink (There is no common area) The Hostel itself was very clean and safe but very stupid rules as in NO OTSIDE FOOD AT ALL. fair enough no alcohol but you couldnt even bring a sandwhich in. RIDICULOUS.

Heathrow Hostel, London, England
2.9
15th May 2013

Absolutley terrible place to stay. My first hostel ever, when I arrived I thought wow maybe this is what all hostels are like, how wrong I was. I stayed at another one the next night for around the same price and it was so much better. At the "Heathrow Hostel" (There were no signs at all) It was filthy dirty, poor poor showers and staff were terrible. I stood out in the cold for 2 hours.. Check is was 9AM but when I got there apparently they dont open until noon. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND AL ALL!