Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very clean and bright, comfy beds, lockers in the rooms, secure luggage storage, wi-fi in the rooms, and excellent showers! I didn't have the breakfast but my roommates told me it was great and worth the price. It is a little bit noisy in the mornings if you are the kind of person who sleeps in late, because there is a school very close by, but the location is great! Definitely worth it.

• 5th Jun 2013

Hotel Postiljon

Antwerp, Belgium

Great location right beside Our Lady, if you are traveling with a suit case rather than a backpack the stairs are treacherous, I am fairly fit but they were like ladders. There is someone at the desk 24 hours a day and you leave your key with them. Cafes outside stay open all night so even on the top floor it was noisy. Most things to see are within walking distance. You can take tram 2 or 10 right from the station to very close to the hotel.

• 4th Jun 2013

Hotel Bruges Inn Center

Bruges, Belgium

Perfect location, beautiful room with a beautiful view and lots of character, clean, no lift but the man at the desk offered to carry my suitcase up for me, bathroom is separate but very close, shower was on the bottom floor and not very good but it had good pressure and lots of hot water, felt safe and secure, there isn't always someone sitting right at the desk but if you ring the bell they will be there in a flash day or night. I would highly recommend this place and would stay there again

• 2nd Jun 2013

HI Europa Brugge

Bruges, Belgium

The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately they have no phones for use at the hostel (I think that's pretty normal) but the man at the desk was helpful in directing me to one. My room was really dirty and smelled terrible, and even though there were quite a few people staying there it seemed dead. The location of the hostel is ok. It's kind of on the edge of the city, in a place that was a bit shady at night, but the security of the hostel itself was just fine.

• 1st Jun 2013