Old City Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The Hostel is okay. I really enjoyed being close to all the main attractions in Old Town. However, I experienced quite a bit of problems with the Hostel owner/manager. He had changed prices on me 3 times within the course of 3 hours. He also told me he could change the price through hostelworld.com due to only a few spots remaining. The guy is looking out for himself and his pockets. He would shower us with compliments when we knew we were not happy with his services. Be careful.

Hi MR. Jimmy, Thank you very much for yopur writhing and recommendation, But It is not real and nobody bleave you for this our price is ollways change because it is depend of season and we can not do anything, it is not problem of hostel it is just prpblem of your mind.So your writing just emotional your shame Please be honest. Have a good day. Old City Hostel.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Yes Porto! This place is amazing. Super helpful staff and friendly environment. I paid a little more for this place knowing that it would be cleaner, organized, and less hippie-esque. Also, I just came back from Yes Lisbon Hostel (which is apparently the "best" big hostel in the world) - owned by the same investors - and it was good, but not as great as Yes Porto! Hats off to your hard working staff. Bravo!