INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Everything is good but the location is a little bit far away from the metro station. You need a 15-20 min walk on a mountain.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

The staff are really helpful and provided very useful suggestion for my trip.

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Everything is valued for the cheap price. The staff are helpful and willing to support when getting problems.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Soggiorno Pitti

Florence, Italy

Thousand Sunny

Rome, Italy

Everything is excellent!!! The host gave me very useful suggestion on the sightseeing tips. I will recommend this hostel to everyone who will visit Rome.

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

The price is cheap for a short staying near Vience.

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

I love this hostel and all staff are nice and helpful. I relly enjoy when staying here.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Everything is prefect to me. I will ask my friends to stay here when visiting Vienna.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm. The bathroom is clean, I like it~~~ The location is good. Just a few minutes walk from the train station and very near to the metro. I can easily get to everywhere. The staff is also helpful when I have any questions. I will recommend this hostel to my friends when stay in Vienna.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

I stay 1 night in hostel as a transfer stop to Prague. The hostel is great in location and easy to get to. I stay in a 6 bed dorm and I met nice people there. I will come again if I visit Frankfurt.

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

I stayed 2 nights here. The location is a little far from station. The staff are nice and it is good of providing the breakfast. Bathroom is clean and I think that the price is fair.