PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

Good campingplace with an awesome view. Definitely worth the money

• 7th Jun 2013

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

I stayed there for two nights. I can say it's a good hostel. The Wifi is good and there are Pcs available. The room was a bit dirty though. Under my bed were a lot of old bottles and staff like that. But it is a hostel and not a hotel and for this it's definitely fine. There is a bar which is also quit nice. The staff is very friendly too. Especially the chef. He's a friendly and polite person. In the hostels there are also special events. Finally: I would say its definitely worth the money

• 5th Jun 2013

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

This is hostel which is kind of a hotel. You get curtains in front of your bed. So everyone is a little bit more seperated. Is definitely awesome, but when I travel I want to visit people, and in this hostel you could go your own way if you want. But nevertheless worth it. The breakfast is amazing. Bred was a little bit hard, aber you get meat, cheese, AS MUCH very good capuccino, nespresso etc as you want.... Reception was always busy, needed long to wait. But nevertheless: stay there ;)

• 1st Jun 2013
  • Switzerland

This hostel is just amazing. I travelled trough Europe so I've been in some hostels. But this one was just freakin awesome. The atmosphere there is like in a big familiy. The facilities are good as well. The kitchen is a little bit small. But that means that it is a good place to meet people. The room was cool as well. Even though I've booked a 12 man dorm, I ended up in a room with only beds ;) They make also special events evenings which are brilliant. And the walking tour there I've no words

• 29th May 2013

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I love this hostel!! It is located very near the center. Easy wakable with backpack. The staff there is awesome as well. They're very friendly and helpful and they are like friends. You can ask them whatever you want and they'll be pleasent to tell you the answer. Its a very new hostel. That means the facilites are very cool. The showers are clean and the beds are huge and very comfortable. The best thing in my opinion was the breakfast though. Just awesome and definitely worth the money!!

• 26th May 2013

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Very good hostel. The location is close one of the main places so very good. The hostel itself is like an apartment. The staff are like friends. The showers are clean, the beds good. It has very good facilities so as a kitchen, and a nice TV lounge room to chill out. Even though there was no breakfast included, they offered us some typical spanish food, which was very delicious. Thank you very much. I enjoyed my stay so much. ;)

• 23rd May 2013
  • Switzerland

It's is a good hostel with a nice location. The staff was friendly and the breakfast is delicious. Would recommend to stay there.

• 19th May 2013

Equity Point London

Cool hostel, very secure, good breakfast, nice staff. Enjoyed my stay there ;)

• 15th May 2013