Reviews: istahel4027

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 21

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
8th Aug 2013

Update the directions from the train station! they could be described far more simpler than they were - e.g. cross the st towards the shops (not the office buildings), walk through the small shopping strip towards a 'LIDL' supermarket and we are there - i did a big loop!

Generator Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
24th Jul 2013

very convenient if you need a night to stay somewhere in between travels - only to easy to find and settle in after a long travel day!

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
22nd Jul 2013

I loved this hostel immensely! the free pasta was such a plus and the shared kitchen meant it was easy to meet other travllers also. There was only to many good things about this place which made me super glad i chose to stay here. The staff were a bit unhelpful at times, however this did not deter my opinion on the location. 5 minutes from the station, 5 minutes from the main strip and a clean safe hostel to return to after a long day.

KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
8.0
17th Jul 2013

I felt like the way the hostel was run - in terms of tours, location, access to kitchens/laundry/bathrooms etc, excellent! however not sure if its how Iceland people may be, I felt I was annoying them/a hassle when I was asking questions regarding my stay. The enthusiasm and friendliness could be upped a bit! Kitchen was excellent, especially with "left over food" and the beds/bathrooms similarly made a good stay.