Reviews: istahel4027

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 19

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Update the directions from the train station! they could be described far more simpler than they were - e.g. cross the st towards the shops (not the office buildings), walk through the small shopping strip towards a 'LIDL' supermarket and we are there - i did a big loop!

• 8th Aug 2013

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

very convenient if you need a night to stay somewhere in between travels - only to easy to find and settle in after a long travel day!

• 24th Jul 2013

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I loved this hostel immensely! the free pasta was such a plus and the shared kitchen meant it was easy to meet other travllers also. There was only to many good things about this place which made me super glad i chose to stay here. The staff were a bit unhelpful at times, however this did not deter my opinion on the location. 5 minutes from the station, 5 minutes from the main strip and a clean safe hostel to return to after a long day.

• 22nd Jul 2013

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

I felt like the way the hostel was run - in terms of tours, location, access to kitchens/laundry/bathrooms etc, excellent! however not sure if its how Iceland people may be, I felt I was annoying them/a hassle when I was asking questions regarding my stay. The enthusiasm and friendliness could be upped a bit! Kitchen was excellent, especially with "left over food" and the beds/bathrooms similarly made a good stay.

• 17th Jul 2013