Location: Denmark, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

I loved the location of this hostel, just on the beach! As other people while I visit, the place is cleaned, since every room get clean every day! Great job! The location on the beach, and the 30 minutes walk to Jaffa, and shorter walk to all the other things I wanted to see in Tel Aviv :) Next time I visit Tel Aviv, I would stay here again. We went with sherut no 16, which dropped us of near the Hostel, just 5 minutes or less walk from the Hostel. I like having beer at Mike's P.

YHA Auckland International

Auckland, New Zealand

20 minutes walk from the bus stop, up the hill. Near Te papa and a lot of stuff in the city. Clean and big kitchen. Just around the corner is a good internet cafe, I had a good job interview here, as the computer at YHA is a bit unstable.

Tiki Lodge

Taupo, New Zealand

YHA Nelson by Accents

Nelson, New Zealand

Near Countdown (Supermarkedet) and Maccer's where you can go and get free WIFI. Easy to wash clothes, even in hand.

Fox Glacier Inn

Fox Glacier, New Zealand

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Okay free WIFI speed, clean, very friendly and nice staff. Great balcony! The view from the kitchen is very nice. If I come back to Queenstown, I will stay here. You get a free towel and two pillows! And the location is close to everything in Queenstown. I wish every hostel was like this! Thanks guys for giving me a good stay in Q-Town :)

YMCA Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

Very nice kitchen, big clean and with television. Very near Naked bus stop and Botanical Garden. Top bunk didn't have side pipes, challenging.

Base Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Canberra City YHA

Canberra, Australia

Beaches of Broome

Broome, Australia

Very clean and nice place, like the many common areas.

Cable Beach Backpackers

Broome, Australia

The toilets and kitchen was cleaned several times a day, which was nice. The staff was helpful. The door for my dorm was never locked, since the lock didn't work. So if you stay in what dorm, you can consider not getting a key, and not pay key deposit. Reception is closed between 2 pm to 4 pm. But I waited in the common area, with out any problem.

Hi Anne Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are sorry you had problems with your lock, that's unusual and something we usually act on immediately. We keep replacement locks on-hand and have our own key-cutting machine, as security is high on our list. I will check what room you were in and have maintenance fix it immediately. Enjoy the rest of your travels. CBBpackers

Chilli's Backpackers

Darwin, Australia

I had four days here. The room was not clean when I arrived, but some clean it within 12 hours. The localtion is great, close to all, which also mean the noice from other bars. I slept with earplocs. The spa is nice, few use it, but I liked it. The Kitchen and toilets were clean at least once a day, and the kitchen seems clean. The rooms as a clothes so bring your own lock, nice. Free brekkie(breakfast), is toast and butter, marmelade. When I go back to Darwin I think I would stay here again.

Hutama Accomodation

Ubud, Indonesia

Localtion is a bit from the central Ubud, but it is easy to walk, and good eating places nearby. A good street kitchen, which was nice. The breakfast from this place, was nice as well, I liked the fresh fruit. The bathroom, was a toilet and a hand hold shower, and in another room was a sink. I was okay.

Global Backpackers Airlie Beach

Airlie Beach, Australia

Even with ear plogs I could hear the music from the bar. But the music or party finish "early".

Glenelg Beach Hostel

Adelaide, Australia

The location is perfect, near the beach, tram and Jetty Road which contains all you want. Very easy to get the tram to the city, or easy to get the bus to the Airport for around 5 AUD.

Internet did not work, while