• Australia, Male, 18-24
Hostel Enjoy, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
10th Nov 2013

Being greeted with Jasmina's smiling face and taken for a Bosnian breakfast was a great start to my time in Sarajevo. Perfectly located near train and bus services, the hostel is not far from the city centre. Jasmina's welcoming hospitality and advice was a welcome bonus to a very affordable accommodation. Having her tell her story of the war time and take you through the 'war tunnel' is very helpful in understanding what it was like in the city in wartime. I highly recommend this hostel. Enjoy!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Kangaroo-Stop, Dresden, Germany
20th Jun 2013

Great, chilled place with friendly and very helpful staff. I got myself into a sticky situation but the staff here were fantastic and made sure I was alright. I appreciate the happy attitude around the hostel and its location is perfect between new and old town. Also, the lounge and kitchen are both large, comfortable areas to meet people. Also on offer is same day laundry service for only €4.00 which was ready the day I handed it in. This place is great.