Reviews: hurquieta

Location Chile, Gender Male, Age 37

Papa Germano, Rome, Italy
17th Jun 2016

It is located near the Termini Station, close to the subway station, so is pretty convenient for going to Rome main attractions. In my dorm there were only three beds so that was a good thing to me because you can get to know the other people. Staff was really nice and willing to help.

Hostel Marrakesh, Prague, Czech Republic
9th Jul 2015

I chose this hostel because it's very close to downtown and because I was moving from a party hostel and wanted more tranquilness. The staff is really nice and helpful and it's not a party hostel which means that is not packed with american kids yelling and drinking until late. I liked this hostel.

HI Copa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2nd Nov 2013

Is located in the middle of Copacabana and 2 blocks from the beach. It has two open spaces to meet people including a swimming pool area and a large living room.

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
13th Jun 2013

When I first got to the hostel, te receptionist gave me some dirty sheets. When I told her about that, she replaced them inmediately though. It was the only thing I didn't like, the rest was perfect.