Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

It was very nice to stay here. It is close to the nearest metro station and next to the hostel were some restaurants and kind of bars. The staff was very nice and helped very well with getting around in Beijing. Also the trip to the Great Wall was very nice.

• 15th Jul 2013

The hostel is in the center of Pingyao, so everything was easy to reach. I got picked up and brought away to the Pingyao trainstation, this went perfectly. The hostel looked very nice and there was a nice looking courtyard in the middle.

• 12th Jul 2013

I really liked to stay in this hostel, the atmosphere was great and also the trip (Terracotta Warriors) was well arranged. The location was perfect, very close to the metro, busses and the city center.

• 8th Jul 2013

Luoyang Jujia Hostel

Luoyang, China

I got picket up at the trainstation (Luoyang Longmen) and brought to the hostel. The man insisted on carrying my bag, which was huge. He helped me with getting on the right busses for trips, my back was broken and he fixed it for free, and did my laundry for free. So it was really nice to stay here because I got so much help. The building of the hostel didn't look very nice from the outside, but in the hostel itself, it was very clean and it looked good.

• 6th Jul 2013