Wink Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Really clean and mostly quiet rooms (some noise with movement in and out of the rooms but that's expected). Lots of room in the individual lockers for luggage. Loved the individual sleep pods, and each room was air conditioned. The main shared areas are not air conditioned and that might have stopped people from spending time together in those areas. Staff was terrific, the laundry facilities were great, reasonable breakfast. Location was perfect, in Chinatown but on a quiet street. I'll return!

Baan Klang Vieng Hostel

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I really enjoyed my stay here. The owner was very helpful in arranging cooking classes and transportation and her English skills were very good and much appreciated. Exceptionally clean, quiet, safe, and very well located for restaurants, services and fun. Right close to the main city gate and right next door is a great massage place, and around the corner about 100 steps away is a very good scooter rental place. Loved this hostel and highly recommend it.

Roof View Place

Bangkok, Thailand

Excellent hostel, highly recommended. CLEAN, QUIET, SECURE, SAFE, GREAT LOCATION. What more could you want? The staff is very very helpful with all requests and the included breakfast was particularly nice with a selection of European and Thai foods in buffet style. A great way to start the day. I really enjoyed my time there and will definitely return. :)

Trekkers Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Clean, relatively quiet (you ARE off the main street in Thamel after all), secure, excellent staff. I loved my time here. One does have to keep in mind that this is a)Nepal and b)many things are out of the control of management i.e. routine city wide power outages. I will definitely return. :)

Floral Shire Resort

Bangkok, Thailand

This is a great hotel for an overnight between flights. As such it's location is excellent and the facilities are great (computer with printer so you can online check in AND print your boarding pass. PERFECT.) Clean clean CLEAN, and the shuttle service is exceptionally reliable. I will return when passing through Bangkok, and this is the second time I've stayed at this Hotel. Lovely and thank you.