Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I spent an entire week at Isaacs and I am so glad I chose this hostel! the staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and were super friendly and funny. The rooms were standard hostel rooms, maybe a bit noisy depending on location, but that's what you sacrifice for staying in such a social hostel! the hostel walking tour was great to meet people to go out on the bar crawl with... all in all a lovely time and if I'm ever back in Dublin this is where I'll be staying for sure!

• 9th Sep 2013

Rethymno Youth Hostel

Crete, Greece

A lovely 3 day stay at Rethymno including a hostel group day trip to Preveli beach (highly recommended). Basic rooms with air conditioning that would not win any awards... but met some great people and the town itself is lovely and quaint with a good night out to be had at Metropolis. Definitely worth a stay :)

• 31st Jul 2013

Villa Manos

Santorini, Greece

We had a lovely 3 night stay at Villa Manos. Lovely hotel with a beautiful poolside area. The managing family were absolute stars advising us on trips and sorting out renting ATVS for us and also giving us a complimentary bottle of wine on our departure! rooms were pretty average with own mini kitchen area. Lovely place within easy reach of Fira (main town) and all the beaches.

• 28th Jul 2013