Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua NZ, Rotorua, New Zealand
27th May 2014

Loved this hostel! I would recommend it to anyone staying in Rotorua. The staff members are so nice and helpful, the hostel is located near the main bus terminal, many shops, and restaurants, and there is an awesome rock wall guests have access too without needing any prior experience!

Natal Fun Hostel, Natal, Brazil
16th Jun 2013

I took a recommendation from a colleague and I'm glad I did. I loved my time at this hostel! The owner was so nice and accommodating, I would definitely stay there again if I return to Natal.

Cosmopolitan Hostel, Recife, Brazil
12th Jun 2013

This was such a nice hostel. The food was great, staff was friendly, facilities were clean and had a cute layout, not to mention the adorable bunnies that roamed the grounds!

Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
15th May 2013

I had such an amazing time in Salvador, both in and outside of the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the facilities were kept clean, and every night guests were offered free Caipirinhas!

We're really happy to hear that. That's our aim and feel that a guest left not only our Hostel but our city happy makes every little effort count. Thank you :)