3BE Backpackers Bed

Eindhoven, Netherlands

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed... Very clean facilities, friendly staff, helpful, nice accomodation, comfortable bed... nothing at all to complain about... The dog in the reception was very friendly as well... amazing stay...

Saint James Backpackers

The rooms are noisy during night. Every person walking around can be heard from anywhere in the hostel. Internet does not work in the rooms are work very poorly in the lobby, maybe it was just a temporary thing. This is not their fault, but during the night, a drunk guy woke up everyone in the room thinking someone was in his bed. Turns out, he was in the wrong room. But the staff was called and had to turn on the lights to check the bed numbers. Not the worst hostel I stayed but not the best.

Gallery Hyde Park

Very good location, helpful staff, cleanliness... One of the best hostels I stayed in Europe so far...

The River Hostel

Valencia, Spain

The hostel is very clean and nice as a whole. The only problem is that it is located in a noisy area. The rooms are very hot if the the windows are closed and very noisy if the windows are open.

So glad you've been so good here at the hostel. We hope to see you soon Regards

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

Perfect location. The night staff could be more friendly with guests when they ring the bell to have the door opened.

Best Apartment Zdenka

Split, Croatia

I booked my room two months in advance. Two days before travelling, I was told that I would be relocated to another hostel because the one I had booked was full. After asking to stay in the original location it was said that I was not going to be relocated anymore. My surprise was that anyway they had relocated me. Apart from that, the location is not the best one (for both hostels), but it was very clean and the staff was helpful. The administration shouldn't let reservations over the capacity.