Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
17th Oct 2014

The breakfast was nice, the staff was young, nice and helpfull. I just think that there should be more people in the front desk to help around. Having only one person to take care of everything wasn't enough.

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
6.0
10th Oct 2014

I thought that in general the hostel was ok. The area where it is located is good because buses and trains go by close to it. The staff wasn't very attentive. When I arrived there, I had to wait for 5 minutes till the guy noticed I was trying to talk to him. Also, when I stayed there, the restrooms in the hall were not working, so they told me to use the ones in the common room. Both restrooms there were yuck and the door did not lock.

6th Aug 2013

If you are a girl traveling alone, I would not recommend this place for you because the neighbourhood is a little bit strange full of dangerous looking people.During my stay I noticed that the building was still being refurbished, so in my floor (which had a lot of rooms) had only a bathroom with 2 showers available. Other than that, I think when the building is finished it will be a great place to stay while you are in Paris. Nice staff, very helpful, nice bar downstairs and nice people around.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
22nd Jul 2013

I thought the hostel was very clean and organized and the rooms looked very nice. I even liked that they had an elevator, which made things a lot easier for me that stayed in a room on the 3rd floor. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked perfectly. The only thing I didn't like about my stay was the bathroom door that never locked, other than that nothing really bugged me at all.