Capsule Hostel Patong

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great hostel with nice rooms. Great facilities and a great price including egg breakfast. Air con great and good locker storage. Beautiful bathrooms for girls including shampoos etc. wonderful location just a few steps away from nightlife in Bangla Patong. 7/11 next door for snacks, water and alcohol. 100m from beach! Would stay again.

• 11th Dec 2014

City Hostel Nürnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

I think that breakfast should be included. It was a great hostel very nice. Although its good its so clean, I didn't like how housekeeping just come in your room in the morning. We had a twin room and wanted privacy I didn't like that.

• 10th Jun 2013

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Loved this place. My stay at lucky lake was the highlight of my trip! In my experience, being out of the city centre means a better time had by all and that is so true for this hostel. Its about 20 minute train ride and 15 minute 1€ hostel shittle into the city. The rooms are doubles which are cute made up caravans. I loved the atmosphere and the staff are like friends! Have fun being Dutch in amsterdam living it up by the lake, smoking in the lucky lounge or taking a bike to the local town :D

• 14th May 2013