Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It was located at the perfect possible location, close to main sightseeing places, shops, tram station. The staff was really nice and the atmosphere was good. I have no complaints. The breakfast was awesome on the roof floor with an amazing view to the sea and Istanbul. I definitely recommend this to travelers with a low budget. It is totally worth the price.

• 12th May 2014

Euro Inn

Milan, Italy

• 30th Jun 2013

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

A good basic hostel with a very nice staff and good location.

• 28th Jun 2013

New Hostel Florence

Florence, Italy

Very good hostel, good value for money. The location is excellent, just a short walk from the central station. The rooms were clean and the staff was nice. My bed was really comfortable and the shower was great. I would definitely come here again.

• 16th Jun 2013

Naples Pizza Hostel

Naples, Italy

We liked our room and the hostel and might even come again but some of the staff were very rude! One woman was shouting at me because i came too late to the breakfast (came on time), refused to clean our room because we didnt leave the room before noon, refused to get our laundry washed and refused to use to internet just because she had a bad day. That shouting and rude faces and looking away when saying hello made us feel a bit awkward at times. Despite the grumpy old lady, it is a good hostel

• 3rd Jun 2013

Hostel Positano

Rome, Italy

The location was good, only a 5 minute walk from Termini central railway station. The staff was polite and helpful. The showers were old and bad, hardly any water coming and sometimes only cold water. It is okay if you are looking for a cheap accommodation for few nights and if you dont mind washing your hair with cold water. The beds were clean and okay for such cheap price in Rome.

• 29th May 2013