Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 22

The Gallery Hyde Park

I stayed here for 2 weeks while I looked for work and a place to live. It was my favourite out of the other London hostels I stayed at. Staff were cool. Let me get mail sent there to open a bank account. Good kitchen!

Phoenix Hostel

Really unclean layers of dust on windowsills and when cleaner came to change sheets I was still in bed and he was shaking out duvets and it was like a dust storm it was disgusting then I realised how dirty the whole room was....for £37 pounds a night on weekends. Breakfast is not included and even have to pay £2 for luggage storage. Rip off!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Only got to stay 1 night before starting a tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. Big kitchena and good facilities.

Football Corner Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Not the best in Krakow but it was good

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Good hostel - they organise tours and take you out at night for pub crawls! They also give you free dinners. Run by friendly polish girls.

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

Make new friendsss

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

SHHHHH Arthur's coming!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Wow I loved it here so much. Mama's cooking was amazing

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

I LOVE BUDAPEST BUBBLE!!! Honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at over 30! I arrived alone and left with some lifetime friends and the best memories :) Gene and Olga are just awesome!! It's like staying at a friends house, Olga takes you out at night to bars for free, Gene recommends the best places to eat. Always something fun to do. They really went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable! Can't recommend highly enough!!!!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Big hostel. I thought it was a little hard to meet people.

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. They had really good tours - going to Bosnia was awesome! I wish I was staying longer to do more. Breakfast was awesome. Short bus ride to old town and walking distance to the beach!!! Owner was so nice I got really sick and she made me better which saved me a lot of hassle :) Met some awesome people would stay again. I came solo and was great!

Villa Jezerka

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Highly recommend to stay here if you visit Plitvice National Park. Lovely and peaceful location and not to far to walk from the lakes. Owners is wonderful and breakfast is really good!!!

Fethiye Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

Good location close to the marina, rooms are good size and clean. Aircon is good too!! Nice view from balcony I enhoyed my stay...Hot water was a bit hit and miss though

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Cheers Hostel is the best!!! I had an awesome time here with Tarik, samet and veysel! They looked after me and my friend and were good company to talk to and chill out with til early hours of the morning and when I return I will definitely come back to cheers.