Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

I liked Agora, they have a good bar next door with deals for guests on food and drinks. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I thought was strange is you cannot lock doors to the rooms so anyone could come in although you get lockers for your things.

• 20th Jun 2014

Gianni House

Taormina, Italy

Great hostel. I really like the rooftop terrace and the beach was so close! Staff were lovely, there wasn't much happening at night there good place to go if you want to chill out :)

• 17th Jun 2014

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

Had the best time staying at Ai Quattro Canti with Giuseppe! Hostel was nice and small and had a real homely atmosphere. Met some awesome people and Giuseppe took us out at night to show us the good spots to eat and drink. Will definitely be coming back to stay here!

• 14th Jun 2014

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

This hostel was fine for a weekend stay. You have to pay for sheets on the bed and they have signs that you need to vacuum the room yourself when you leave.

• 24th May 2014
  • Globetrotter

Great hostel. It was secure and clean and the staff were very helpful with what to do and where to eat. I can't comment on the atmosphere as I met some people on the airport bus and ended up hanging out with them the whole time.

• 18th Apr 2014

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

• 5th Apr 2014

Gallery Hyde Park

I stayed here for 2 weeks while I looked for work and a place to live. It was my favourite out of the other London hostels I stayed at. Staff were cool. Let me get mail sent there to open a bank account. Good kitchen!

• 4th Nov 2013

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

It was alright for 1 night stay, 12 bed dorm was pretty gross

• 2nd Nov 2013

Phoenix Hostel

Really unclean layers of dust on windowsills and when cleaner came to change sheets I was still in bed and he was shaking out duvets and it was like a dust storm it was disgusting then I realised how dirty the whole room was....for £37 pounds a night on weekends. Breakfast is not included and even have to pay £2 for luggage storage. Rip off!

• 19th Oct 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Only got to stay 1 night before starting a tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. Big kitchena and good facilities.

• 15th Oct 2013

Astor Queensway

Stayed here when I was looking for a flat and I quite liked the location and facilities!

• 9th Oct 2013

Football Corner Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Not the best in Krakow but it was good

• 3rd Oct 2013

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Good hostel - they organise tours and take you out at night for pub crawls! They also give you free dinners. Run by friendly polish girls.

• 1st Oct 2013

Fluxus Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Good location. It was like staying in someone's apartment except the second night some local Slovenians stayed as there was an event on and they were having a big party in the next room and kept all the guests awake and we couldn't get in touch with the staff as they leave for the night

• 28th Sep 2013

SHHHHH Arthur's coming!

• 5th Sep 2013

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Wow I loved it here so much. Mama's cooking was amazing

• 31st Aug 2013

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

I LOVE BUDAPEST BUBBLE!!! Honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at over 30! I arrived alone and left with some lifetime friends and the best memories :) Gene and Olga are just awesome!! It's like staying at a friends house, Olga takes you out at night to bars for free, Gene recommends the best places to eat. Always something fun to do. They really went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable! Can't recommend highly enough!!!!

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Ok hostel. Was close to Hauptbahnhof but a bit far away from the centre I thought.

• 14th Aug 2013

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Big hostel. I thought it was a little hard to meet people.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. They had really good tours - going to Bosnia was awesome! I wish I was staying longer to do more. Breakfast was awesome. Short bus ride to old town and walking distance to the beach!!! Owner was so nice I got really sick and she made me better which saved me a lot of hassle :) Met some awesome people would stay again. I came solo and was great!

• 20th Jul 2013

Villa Jezerka

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Highly recommend to stay here if you visit Plitvice National Park. Lovely and peaceful location and not to far to walk from the lakes. Owners is wonderful and breakfast is really good!!!

• 9th Jul 2013

Fethiye Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

Good location close to the marina, rooms are good size and clean. Aircon is good too!! Nice view from balcony I enhoyed my stay...Hot water was a bit hit and miss though

• 14th Jun 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Cheers Hostel is the best!!! I had an awesome time here with Tarik, samet and veysel! They looked after me and my friend and were good company to talk to and chill out with til early hours of the morning and when I return I will definitely come back to cheers.

• 12th Jun 2013