Hostel Gallo d'Oro, Florence, Italy
2nd Jun 2013

This hostel was excellent. I'd definitely recommend it. The directions to the hostel are pretty confusing. The staff is great and our room was sunny and nice. The only problem was the location, it was a little out of the way but very quiet and safe neighborhood. My favorite part was the breakfast!

7.4
30th May 2013

The bathroom kept flooding because the shower would leak, and the water would run out of the door.

Czech Inn, Prague, Czech Republic
28th May 2013

My stay could not have been better!! I went on a seven city trip around Europe and stayed in a hostel in each one, and this one was my favorite!my stay could not have been better! The rooms are clean and modern and sunny. The bathrooms are amazing. It is like an apartment that I would love to live in!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Home London, London, England
2.9
22nd May 2013

You get what you pay for with this hostel. The showers were so tiny and awful pressure, the toilet didnt work half the time, the staff audibly complained about their jobs while cleaning the room in front of me. My iPod got stolen and it was unbelievably noisy. It is not worth the money. The location is the only plus.