Location USA,

Las Flores, Cancun, Mexico
2nd Apr 2016

Las Flores was a beautiful, quiet hostel just a few blocks from the ADO bus stop. However, it doesn't have any signs out front and I only knew it was the hostel because I had looked at previous pictures. I stayed just one night and the vibe was very chill. The rooms were very hot and the beds were not very comfortable, however, the price reflects what you get.

Hostel Che Tulum, Tulum, Mexico
31st Mar 2016

Beautiful hostel. They are still in the process of finishing the hostel, so there were a few hiccups. For example, that'd door to our room didn't lock, in turn, the staff attempted to fix it but that was not completed during my stay. There were also a few lockers under the beds that did not work. The staff was fairly helpful and quick to respond. The facilities were fantastic-comfortable beds, a/c, lovely pool and patio. On sight bike rental was convenient! Would definitely stay again!

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
22nd Jul 2013

The only downside was that it was very hot in the rooms. I was in one of the courtyard and there was no airflow, making it difficult to sleep.

St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
18th Jul 2013

Ciao Hostel, Florence, Italy
5.4
17th Jul 2013

The location is a bit outside of town the staff was not very helpful and there were no lockers to secure your things. I did however really appreciate having a kitchen and a clean room.

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
12th Jul 2013

They have the most helpful staff! I came in exhausted and they were very accommodating, took my things and let me rest for a few hours. They walked me through the best places to go around Naples and went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. For example, one of the staff members gave me her own tram ticket. I would highly recommend it!

1st Jul 2013

Great breakfast, great staff. Felt secure.