• Pakistan, Couple, 31-40
Funny-Farm, Interlaken, Switzerland
5.1
30th Jun 2013

it in not advise to stay in Funny farm.really it is funny.staff almost all very roudy and non cooperative. No fridge,No kitchen fasility although they wrote on web sute kitchen facility but No.No Lockers,No iron and in dorm no place / ladder to go on upper bed u can jump ,really funny.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
The 4You Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.4
22nd Jun 2013

On web site mention this hostel have kitchen facility but when I reached there no facility then I disappoint. I need to cook my food therefor I booked this hostel , I never go again in this hostel.

We are so sorry about that but we never mentionned we would have kitchen facility! You can have a look under "Facilities" and on our "Info page": "Please note that we don’t have a guest kitchen and don’t plan to get one."

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
7th Jun 2013

Nice place to stay , there is almost all facilities and cheap, I recommend to stay

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
Hello WOW, Singapore, Singapore
7.1
3rd Jun 2013

good to stay as it is cheap