Splendid Jupiter Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Stay here for the excellent location and staff. I stayed here two separate times and had a pleasant stay! The staff was outrageously helpful with everything we needed, and was more than accommodating. My other mentioning to be aware of is that the beds in the twin rooms were quite hard.

Thank you so much for your comment. We are looking forward to serving you again for next time you are in Hanoi. All the best wishes for your and your family.

Panda Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff was absolutely outrageously helpful in every way. This is a new guesthouse, and they are so very dedicated to helping you with your every need. Rooms are modern and clean, and the location is the perfect distance from the touristic chaos of the city center. Thanks Panda for a great stay!

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

SiHome is a fun and social place, with good facilities, a fair location and kind staff!

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

Joy is wonderful!! This is by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Located in a quiter neighborhood, it's a great place to experience the real Bangkok!

Avalon House KTM

Kathmandu, Nepal

I had a really nice time at Avalon. It was clean, and the location is great, just at the start of Thamel. Saput and his family are very kind and helpful. The only negative thing is that the water smelled very badly..but I know that's not their fault, and rather just the city pollution.

Alex House

Florence, Italy

The price was a bit expensive for fairly minimal facilities which was just okay, but the location is extremely good!

Art In Vatican

Rome, Italy

I had a hard time finding the place at first, as it is located within an apartment building. It's located near to the Vatican, and super close to the metro stop Cipro. Our room was wonderful and we got a great included simple breakfast each morning at a local cafe across the street. Great value for your money!

Hi!!!Many thanks and we hope to accomodate you again soonest :) Ciao Anna and Daniela

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

You truly get what you pay for! I had a nice stay here. You get all the facilities you need, for the most part. The wifi cost money and only worked occasionally which was a bummer. There are a ridiculous amount of mosquitoes, but that has nothing to do with the campground staff performance of course. Prepare yourself with good big spray and be ready to face them before arriving. I enjoyed the cozy, family atmosphere.

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

I had an amazing stay! Everything was phenomenal. I highly recommended this wonderful hostel with a great atmosphere and terrific staff to all!

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff, location, vibe, and rooms were all terrific. The only one thing that was tricky was the squeaky door to our room. Its located right by the historic Charles bridge!!

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A fun place with a cool vibe! Greatly helpful staff.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

The facilities were totally fine, but the staff was a bit vague and confusing at times.

Hotel Luxia

Paris, France

I had a pleasant stay here. The location is good, and it's an easy metro ride to get into central Paris!

Porto Downtown Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I had a great time! Our room was good, the staff very fun and helpful, and the location was excellent! The pub crawl was also a lot of fun;

I had a pleasant stay! The place is sweet and unique, with a good location.

Peniche Welcome Hostel

Peniche, Portugal

I had a wonderful time here! The rooms were colorful, fun, and well worth the money. The owners are so sweet and helpful.

Ericeira Surf Camp

Ericeira, Portugal

I had a good stay here! The rooms were inexpensive, colorful, simple and fun.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I had a terrific five nights at Rossio Hostel! The staff was kind and helpful, the facilities comfortable and clean, and my six bed dorm room was bright and colorful! Rossio's location is quite perfect and in the center of everything. The best part of my whole stay was definitely the hot breakfasts each morning! Thanks Rossio!