Inverness Student Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
12th Nov 2016

Super spunky, cute and colorful hostel! The staff was kind and helpful. We loved the common rooms, and the guitars! No lockers at all unfortunately, and the dorm bed was one of the worst mattresses I've ever slept on. They all severely need to be replaced ASAP. Location is great, overlooking Inverness and a 5 minute walk into town center.

Glencoe Youth Hostel, Glencoe, Scotland
7.7
11th Nov 2016

Basically a cabin in the woods. Beds were super comfy and the kitchen was large and wonderfully stocked with cookware. Friendly staff. Wifi was down most of our stay, but it was actually nice, because the surroundings of Glen Coe are so stunning. Very long walk from town if you don't have a car.

The Baxter, Edinburgh, Scotland
7th Nov 2016

I love the Baxter!! This hostel is small, clean, modern, cozy and perfectly located. The staff are all lovely human beings, and it's so wonderful how they cook you eggs and toast for breakie every morning. :) I stayed here my whole week in Edinburgh and really enjoyed myself. The kitchen/social area makes it super easy to meet other travelers. My one and only complaint is that the wifi does not reach the far rooms, so you have to sit in the common area. Thanks everyone! I'll be back.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
4th Nov 2016

Generator is the biggest hostel I've ever stayed at, but I had a nice stay. The location can not be beat, as it's right by Nyhaven with tons of eats, bars, shopping and parks! Visit the street food market! Only complaints is that there is no good quiet area to hang out away from bar chaos, aside from in the room. Would have been nice to have a place to hang out on the top floors, as this place is huge! Many locals visit the bar and common area, making it a crowded and fun place to hang out.

Dear S, thank you for your kind review - we appreciate your feedback! Thanks for staying with us, it was a pleasure having you here, Team Generator Cph.

Ecomama, Amsterdam, Netherlands
17th Oct 2016

I LOVE Ecomama! What can I say? This place is perfect. I moved here from a big party hostel in search of a quiet and chill place. I stayed here both times I was in Amsterdam on my current long trip. The staff, facilities and rooms are all wonderful. All girl dorm sits on a canal and has 7 individual, extremely comfortable beds. The attached cafe Filter is so cute and has yummy food and drinks. Location is near to metro, red light district, but out of the chaos of the center. Borrow a longboard!!

Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Oct 2016

The staff, location (right by Vondelpark) and vibe of this hostel are all great. The in hostel smoking room makes it easy for you to enjoy Amsterdam's offerings. However, I arrived on a Sunday night and was not aware of what a noisy hostel this place is. My room was right about the bar which pounded music until 4am, making it completely impossible to sleep even with earplugs. I left the next day in search of a place to get some real rest. If you're looking for a place to party, this is it.

Bura Surfhouse, Lagos, Portugal
25th Sep 2016

I originally booked 3 nights at Bura, and I loved it so much I ended up staying for 6! My week here was absolutely wonderful and filled with awesome memories. Being a solo traveler it was extremely easy to meet great friends in the open atmosphere of Bura. The staff were warm, welcoming and absolutely a fantastic group of human beings. The meals delicious! Yoga on the roof was one of the most beautiful and relaxing experiences of my life. Thank you Bura! I'll definitely be back at some point.

Lisbon Destination Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
20th Sep 2016

I loved Lisbon Destination! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, by far. The location is incredibly close to everything in the city, and being in the train station makes transportation in and out of the city a breeze. The beds are extremely cozy and the privacy curtains are AWESOME. Staff was helpful and the pub crawl and street art tour were great highlights. Additionally, the breakfast spread is great and the crepes are on point! Definitely the place to stay in Lisbon!

Hanoi Dahlia Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
16th Nov 2013

Stay here for the excellent location and staff. I stayed here two separate times and had a pleasant stay! The staff was outrageously helpful with everything we needed, and was more than accommodating. My other mentioning to be aware of is that the beds in the twin rooms were quite hard.

Thank you so much for your comment. We are looking forward to serving you again for next time you are in Hanoi. All the best wishes for your and your family.

Panda Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia
12th Nov 2013

The staff was absolutely outrageously helpful in every way. This is a new guesthouse, and they are so very dedicated to helping you with your every need. Rooms are modern and clean, and the location is the perfect distance from the touristic chaos of the city center. Thanks Panda for a great stay!

Sihome Backpackers Hostel, Vientiane, Laos
3rd Nov 2013

SiHome is a fun and social place, with good facilities, a fair location and kind staff!

U-Baan Guesthouse, Bangkok, Thailand
24th Sep 2013

Joy is wonderful!! This is by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Located in a quiter neighborhood, it's a great place to experience the real Bangkok!

Avalon House KTM, Kathmandu, Nepal
30th Jul 2013

I had a really nice time at Avalon. It was clean, and the location is great, just at the start of Thamel. Saput and his family are very kind and helpful. The only negative thing is that the water smelled very badly..but I know that's not their fault, and rather just the city pollution.

Alex House, Florence, Italy
17th Jul 2013

The price was a bit expensive for fairly minimal facilities which was just okay, but the location is extremely good!

Art In Vatican, Rome, Italy
8th Jul 2013

I had a hard time finding the place at first, as it is located within an apartment building. It's located near to the Vatican, and super close to the metro stop Cipro. Our room was wonderful and we got a great included simple breakfast each morning at a local cafe across the street. Great value for your money!

Hi!!!Many thanks and we hope to accomodate you again soonest :) Ciao Anna and Daniela

Camping Serenissima, Venice, Italy
5th Jul 2013

You truly get what you pay for! I had a nice stay here. You get all the facilities you need, for the most part. The wifi cost money and only worked occasionally which was a bummer. There are a ridiculous amount of mosquitoes, but that has nothing to do with the campground staff performance of course. Prepare yourself with good big spray and be ready to face them before arriving. I enjoyed the cozy, family atmosphere.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna, Vienna, Austria
1st Jul 2013

I had an amazing stay! Everything was phenomenal. I highly recommended this wonderful hostel with a great atmosphere and terrific staff to all!

Hostel Mango, Prague, Czech Republic
27th Jun 2013

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff, location, vibe, and rooms were all terrific. The only one thing that was tricky was the squeaky door to our room. Its located right by the historic Charles bridge!!

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel, Berlin, Germany
19th Jun 2013

A fun place with a cool vibe! Greatly helpful staff.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
11th Jun 2013

The facilities were totally fine, but the staff was a bit vague and confusing at times.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Hotel Luxia, Paris, France
4th Jun 2013

I had a pleasant stay here. The location is good, and it's an easy metro ride to get into central Paris!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Porto Downtown Hostel, Porto, Portugal
27th May 2013

I had a great time! Our room was good, the staff very fun and helpful, and the location was excellent! The pub crawl was also a lot of fun;

8.0
26th May 2013

I had a pleasant stay! The place is sweet and unique, with a good location.

Peniche Welcome Hostel, Peniche, Portugal
24th May 2013

I had a wonderful time here! The rooms were colorful, fun, and well worth the money. The owners are so sweet and helpful.

Ericeira Surf Camp, Ericeira, Portugal
23rd May 2013

I had a good stay here! The rooms were inexpensive, colorful, simple and fun.

Rossio Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
18th May 2013

I had a terrific five nights at Rossio Hostel! The staff was kind and helpful, the facilities comfortable and clean, and my six bed dorm room was bright and colorful! Rossio's location is quite perfect and in the center of everything. The best part of my whole stay was definitely the hot breakfasts each morning! Thanks Rossio!