• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Colours, Milan, Italy
18th Aug 2013

This was a fantastic hostel that I would recommend to anyone going to Budapest. Sandor definitely lives up to his reputation, and the location of this hostel is perfection. My only complaint was that the beds are incredibly uncomfortable.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2013

I stayed here once a few years ago while they were doing some construction and really liked it. It can be a little tricky to find coming from the metro, but the staff are super friendly. Great breakfast that runs until ten, fun atmosphere. There's no elevator, so make sure you can drag your bags up a few flights of stairs. Also, their wifi is overloaded in the evenings. Mostly, though, I highly recommend it.

Of course we are always happy to help you. We'll get an elevator soon so you won't have to climb the stairs next time you stay with us. The metro is just around the corner. We hope to see you back