CroParadise Green Hostel, Split, Croatia
31st May 2013

The hostel is just located outside the old town and the pier. The staff is very nice and helpful. The only problem is the exact location of the hostel is not easy to find, I spend 20 minutes in the street and figure out where is the hostel.

Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
29th May 2013

The hostel is located close to the bus station, but in a small road. You can easy to find the hostel as the Ms. Majdas would welcome you in the bus station if you can notice her earlier by phone or email. The hostel is around 1km from the old bridge and you can get to there easily. Staff are very nice. I especially like to garden outside, cute and lovely with a relaxing atmosphere.

Residence Rooms, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
27th May 2013

It is one of the best hostel I even stayed. It located in the old town and you can get to the main sightseeing points by walk. The staff are very nice and helpful, always smiles (A couple owns this hostel). They organise a day tour for us to visit the country side of Sarajevo, so we do not need to take the bus and cap bu our own. When I leave the hostel, the host helps me to call a cap to the bus station, and even gives me a small present. It is really a amazing and sweet surprise for me.

Manga hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
26th May 2013

The hostel is a little bit far away from train and bus station, it takes around 20 mins walk. You can get to the city centre by walk by around 15 mins. It is a lovely hostel with very friendly staff. Overall, I have a happy experience in this hostel.

Unity Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
23rd May 2013

The location of the hostel is very convenient, though it located in a old building. From the hostel to the Metro station, it spend around 5 mins walk. The hostel is lovely, and the staff are very nice and helpful. I will choose this hostel again if I travel to Budapest again in the future.