• USA, Female, 18-24
Samay Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
26th May 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay at the Samay hostel and appreciated the availability of a private double at a low price. The hostel is in a good location, close to Plaza de Espana and the Barrio Santa Cruz. Additionally, the the facilities in the main building are great, especially the kitchen. Only complaint I had was that our beds were a little dirty and not very comfortable, but as backpackers you should not spend too much time in the room anyways!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Hostel B&B&B, Santander, Spain
25th May 2013

Good hostel, one block from bus and train station. Worked well for my boyfriend and I because we only had one night in Santander and had to catch an early train but may have tried to stay closer to the beaches if we had had more time. Overall very clean and nice staff.