Franz Kafka Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
4.3
25th May 2013

The hostel was shocking. No 24 hours reception, no facilities but good location. It happened to me once I cannot open the door for some reason, luckily I have skype so I can call the owner. The hostel was just really basic, a place to sleep and get washed. Don't expect too much.

A&T Holiday Hostel Wien, Vienna, Austria
6.6
21st May 2013

They only have Internet in the reception. No Internet access in the room. No kitchen.but apart from that, the hostel is good for money

Guru Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
3.1
19th May 2013

Receptionist was nice but the owner was not helpful at all. There was a guy went into the room but he wasn't even living there. The bed was not comfortable. U can hear the noise if someone change the position The worse hostel I ever stayed. But again, the receptionist was nice.

Thank You the good comment, you are the best guest.... Come back again. We see highly you value our work. Thanks again.