Great, quiet Hostel not far from the S-Bahn. Staff was very nice and helpful. Nightlife is great. The most famous clubs might not be close but at least the best ones are... Will certainly come back...

#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

Had a great stay at #bunk for four days. Location, safety and cleanliness were great and Mila and her colleagues did a good job helping me out whenever necessary. Would recommend this place to anyone coming to Istanbul.

The Moustache Delhi

New Delhi, India

Great hostel. More activities would be nice.

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

Stops Hostel Varanasi

Varanasi, India

Best hostel on my trip through India.

Dear Fellow Traveller, Many Thanks for your valuable review. We are glad that the hostel was able to meet your expectations and we were able to lend a hand in helping you explore this beautiful city better. We want you to know that we'll be waiting to host you during your next visit to Varanasi and are working on all the feedback from our guests to pleasantly surprise you with an even better experience the next time you're here. Happy Travels, Stops Hostels Varanasi Team

Jetpak Alternative

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

WE Hostel Design

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Best hostel I have stayed at in a while. Great design, friendly staff, very clean and nice clientèle during my stay. Only drawback is the long yet still walkable distance to the nearest metro station. Would choose this hostel again without hesitation.

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel