Luna-Park Hotel, Paris, France
3rd Jan 2015

I would recommend this place only in an ensuite way. We stayed in a two bed private the first night and everything was ok, except that the piping was visible inside the room and we could hear "water" comming down from it from time to time. This was kind of unconfortable and noisy but the next night we moved to a private ensuite and it was very nice, for the area and for the price. The stairs are also quite a lot!!! so I wouldn't recomend if you have a lot of luggage with you.

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
1st Jan 2015

The hostel is very nice in modern, is very close to the center and is clean and cozy. The first girl from the staff was quite rude and after she booked me she stayed in the lobby talking with some friends (i guess) and was SO LOUD!! it was quite annoying, since she is a worker in the place. Anything else from that the hostel is a nice place to stay.

Ideal Hotel Piraeus, Athens, Greece
25th Dec 2014

The people in the Lobby are very very polite and friendly. Is the best option if you have to catch an early ferry, the port is within a walking distance. The rooms smell a little bit like cigarrete but the rest of the place was very clean. Great value for you money!

5.1
17th Dec 2014

The place is ok. It is warm but very basic. The internet was limited to the area of the lobby, which is very inconvinient for a traveler.

Hi! We offer free wifi in the reception, kitchen, courtyard, bar & cafe. You can also pay £1 for 24 hrs' high speed access in your room. We do try to provide lots of extras that you don't get in other hostels, but we are always looking to improve! At the moment we offer things like free breakfasts, all day tea & coffee, roof terrace, table football, laundrette, events in the evenings, our own bar & there are swings in some of the rooms too! ;) Thanks for leaving us some feedback. :)

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
14th Dec 2014

I love this Hostel Is very big and it has and awesome view to the city of Edinburgh!! The hostel itself is very welcoming the kitchen is a great facility as well since is very big and the room was clean and cozy. Nevertheless, It has a lot of stairs. I would recommend this place 100% :)

2nd Aug 2013

Well they had problems with the booking and we ended up 5 in a room of 4.. but ok, overall is a good place to stay. Don't mind the comments saying is not a safe place, IT IS safe. All Athens is like that, you just have to get used to it.

thank you for your good words! We will keep up the hard work!

Blue Sky Hostel, Glasgow, Scotland
20th Jul 2013

I liked this hostel :) but is too Far away from the center!

YHA Liverpool, Liverpool, England
16th Jul 2013

Everything was very clean and the rooms where perfect. I liked staying here, however they charge you for the Wifi

Arsenal Tavern Backpackers, London, England
13th Jul 2013

Is a good place to stay, is far away from the center. But I like it overall, you get what you paid for! Plus free breakfast !

YHA London Thameside, London, England
12th Jul 2013

Nice place! But I expected more for what I paid for...

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
10th Jul 2013

The room smelled pretty bad, I never saw the bathroom clean. The hostel Was OK but is not worth the money, there is No lock in the doors!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
8th Jul 2013

I liked staying in this hostel. How ever my "4 room" was really a compartment to another room, so everytime I wanted to go in I have to pass a room of 6 people... Which is quite annoying... And the showers are not very good located, but overall is a nice place :)

7th Jul 2013

I really liked staying in this hostel. The beds are perfect they have individual courtains and lights! :) and it has a good breakfast ! Everything is clean and comfortable!

Thanks so much! We really like having you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back with us again in the future. Happy travels from the Bauhaus Team.

Hostel Skippy, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
8.0
15th Jun 2013

The place is ok for what you pay. The staff is very nice and welcoming. However, they need to wash their blankets more often (not the sheets, those where fine). It has a very rustic style and I like it.