Well they had problems with the booking and we ended up 5 in a room of 4.. but ok, overall is a good place to stay. Don't mind the comments saying is not a safe place, IT IS safe. All Athens is like that, you just have to get used to it.

• 2nd Aug 2013
  • Mexico

thank you for your good words! We will keep up the hard work!

Blue Sky Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

I liked this hostel :) but is too Far away from the center!

• 20th Jul 2013

YHA Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Everything was very clean and the rooms where perfect. I liked staying here, however they charge you for the Wifi

• 16th Jul 2013

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

Is a good place to stay, is far away from the center. But I like it overall, you get what you paid for! Plus free breakfast !

• 13th Jul 2013

YHA London Thameside

Nice place! But I expected more for what I paid for...

• 12th Jul 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room smelled pretty bad, I never saw the bathroom clean. The hostel Was OK but is not worth the money, there is No lock in the doors!

• 10th Jul 2013

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I liked staying in this hostel. How ever my "4 room" was really a compartment to another room, so everytime I wanted to go in I have to pass a room of 6 people... Which is quite annoying... And the showers are not very good located, but overall is a nice place :)

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Mexico

I really liked staying in this hostel. The beds are perfect they have individual courtains and lights! :) and it has a good breakfast ! Everything is clean and comfortable!

• 7th Jul 2013
  • Mexico

Thanks so much! We really like having you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back with us again in the future. Happy travels from the Bauhaus Team.

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The place is ok for what you pay. The staff is very nice and welcoming. However, they need to wash their blankets more often (not the sheets, those where fine). It has a very rustic style and I like it.

• 15th Jun 2013