Basically imagine the worst hostel you've ever been in and multiply it by a hundred! I know some of you will probably read this and think "oh this person is overreacting" or "it's the cheapest so I'll just suck it up". Well STOP! Cause I promise you me and my friend thought the exact same way. Yes it was cheap but it's a 30min bus ride to town, dirty, you get locked in (or out if you are camping) for the night, one filthy bathroom for entire hostel..the list goes on. STAY CLEAR!!

• 5th Jul 2014

We regret that we were not to his liking, but we changed it put an automatic door have dedicated customers, in order to avoid what she said, then we changed the cleaning company. Thank you. Staff

Sunshine Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel was great! The staff was so lovely and caring. We got a dorm room and the conditions were good. The hostel is a bit older so it's a bit run down But iT has everything you need so worth the money. Bathrooms were cleaned every morning so very clean always. BEST PART the cappuccino and pastries you get for breakfast!! So delicious!!!

• 1st Jul 2014

AAE S.F. European Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The number one problem was that it was very dirty in the hostel. The bathroom were just unpleasant and dirty constantly. Also the kitchen wasn't in the best shape, which is understandable since its a hostel with tones of people going through it every day, but for example the sponges for the sink were so dirty and old that it felt like i was dirtying the dishes more than simply after a meal. Simple solution: Buy new sponges so people actually want to wash their dishes.

• 26th Jul 2013

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Very nice, clean and inviting hostel! Great location also. Worth the money!

• 23rd Jul 2013