Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

We stayd in this hostel for 3 days and we have a really bad experience. The security is very poor! They have a lot of cameras and magnit key but it doesn't work because my laptop (1000$ cost) was stollen! They didn't give any locker (for big price), you should have yours. When I realized that my laptop was stolen, I asked the stuff to see video from cameras, but they wasn't hurry and could do it only next day. Now I don't know exactly who is a thief in this place! Be careful!

Bananas Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

Good value for money. Recomend for cheap stay in moscow. Good wifi.

Tai Derm Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Good place, littlle overpriced.

Good athmospere!

Shaolin Traveler Hostel

Dengfeng Shaolin Temple, China

Good place - clean, super location - in front of the gate bus stop for bus to Panda's place.

Nice location, beautiful view, wooden floor, tasty food in restoran, good value for this price.

Enjoy Inn

Lijiang, China

Goof place with very helpfull stuff! Free tea, nice music, good view and very quite "magic" street with stream and little bridges. Not far from Old town centre and easy to find - come it to South gate, go 2-3 minute and when you see sign to N1 Lijang School turn right to it. After the stone bridge - turn left and you will see Enjoy inn. Enjoy you time :)

Good place, clean, good location. When i hang my t-shirt in the garden after londry somebody take it - be carefull.

West Lily Hotel

Yangshuo, China

Nice place for this price! Good room, quiet, 5 min to bus station. Good decoration. In the end we forget in hotel our good lens for Canon and owner came to the bus and give it back, amazing!