Ostello Tramonti, Cinque Terre, Italy
23rd Jun 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were very friendly and helpful and it is located in Biassa, a beautiful spot very close to Cinque Terre and a short drive to La Spezia. The hostel was clean and well maintained and I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel to other travellers.

5.7
22nd Jun 2013

The reception was in what may have been a restaurant, but it looks like there has not been a meal had inside this place for a very long time, maybe due to the smell. The restaurant was filthy and the dog that was sitting on the chair looked like it had never seen a brush or a bath. There was clutter and rubbish all over the place and I was surprised that it was allowed to remain open in such poor condition. The bed looked unmade and may not have had the sheets changed since the last occupant.

16th Jun 2013

The best hostel I have stayed in by far. The communal area is a pub which is bright and clean. I found the staff to be very helpful, especially after arriving at 9am after travelling through the night by motorcycle to get there! Bathroom/shower etc were very clean, beds well kept and clean. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place to all travellers. There is a very cheap place right over the road that serves english breakfast for around 4 - 5 pound.