Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were very friendly and helpful and it is located in Biassa, a beautiful spot very close to Cinque Terre and a short drive to La Spezia. The hostel was clean and well maintained and I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel to other travellers.

• 23rd Jun 2013

The reception was in what may have been a restaurant, but it looks like there has not been a meal had inside this place for a very long time, maybe due to the smell. The restaurant was filthy and the dog that was sitting on the chair looked like it had never seen a brush or a bath. There was clutter and rubbish all over the place and I was surprised that it was allowed to remain open in such poor condition. The bed looked unmade and may not have had the sheets changed since the last occupant.

• 22nd Jun 2013

The best hostel I have stayed in by far. The communal area is a pub which is bright and clean. I found the staff to be very helpful, especially after arriving at 9am after travelling through the night by motorcycle to get there! Bathroom/shower etc were very clean, beds well kept and clean. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place to all travellers. There is a very cheap place right over the road that serves english breakfast for around 4 - 5 pound.

• 16th Jun 2013