Clink78

The quality of the hostel was decent. My problem was that I decided to leave a night early but instead of charging me less, they said I had to e-mail their headquarters and explain my situations and they might refund me ... they refused to do it there. I found that very inconvenient and I have yet to receive my re-inbursment for that night.

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

I stayed in a 10 person room so I understand if things get a little messy, but in my case the room was filled with old food from previous guests. People didn't keep themselves to their assigned beds so the locker that was supposed to belong to me was filled with stuff. I also didn't like that we had to buy our own locks to put on the lockers. The bathroom is absolutely filthy. The shower was covered in hair and floor was extremely dirty and almost sitting in water. I was expecting better.

Dear guest! We always assign guests to specific beds to avoid mishaps. We check up on the big dormitories twice a day. We can not know what belongs to whom and who sleeps where. Guests can also book 8 bed rooms, 4 bed rooms or 2 bed rooms, if they do not want to be with 10 people in a room and wish a private bathroom. If there are problems with e.g. the drain, guests can come to the front desk and announce it any time.Our staff is available around the clock for our guests. Kind regards.

Muffin Hostel

Salzburg, Austria

Das Hostel war schwierig zu finden. Ich fand es auch ziemlich teuer. Ich habe in viel schöneren Hostel übernachtet für viel weniger.

• 4th Aug 2013

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Mir gefielen die gute Atmosphäre und die hilfreichen Mitarbeiter.