• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2013

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
6.0
22nd Jun 2013

The hostel have a very good structure, but very old. My bathroon was so bad, the shower didn´t work properly, the toilet are very bad, but the other things in the room are good.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Euro Inn, Milan, Italy
7.1
18th Jun 2013

The hostel are new and clean. I booked a room for me and my girlfriend where would share a room with 6 people and the staff kindly gave me an empty room where I was just me and my girlfriend, for the same price.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Backpackers Florence Central, Florence, Italy
5.7
13th Jun 2013

When I arrive the bathroom are very dirty and the toilet was a poop. After midnight the sound of the disco´s near disturb a lot. The comom area of hostel don´t smell good. The floor of my room was very dirty, and behind the painting of my room was full of bugs that seem ticks (the painting of the human criation of Da Vinci) during my second night stay a couple drunk made ​​noise for more than an hour and the staff did nothing DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL