International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We had a two night stay in a very cool room with a big open window overlooking the canal. After the first night we had to move out of it for "maintenance". I had forgotten something in the room and returned to get it finding five new people staying in the room, I was placed one flight up in a small, cobweb filled room. The last thing I wanted to do is move, it required repacking, refilling my locker and getting the last bed in the new dorm. Also my personal backpacking towel was stolen.

Hotel du Congres

Brussels, Belgium

This place was nice, the staff was awesome, location is very convenient, the room was clean and comfortable. The only problem was Internet, it is unavailable in rooms and doesn't always work where it should.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

People talk on their phones in the hallway all night long. The community room or kitchen needs to remain open to accommodate this as it keeps everyone up.

Hi Kevin. Point taken. However the reason we close the common rooms between 12 and 1, is to control noise levels. When we left them open people would come back at all hours and continue the party in the hostel. Now, we enjoy a beer ourselves. But when it's time for sleep we also like to sleep. Let us know at reception and we will always do our best to help. The Crew