Guest House Roku

Hiroshima, Japan

Although I was pretty busy and didn't get to spend too much time in the hostel I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was super friendly and the hostel was very clean. Definitely love the atmosphere at the hostel, too! I recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Hiroshima.

Hollywood in Rome

Rome, Italy

Even the though the their were only two beds and no wifi, we enjoyed our stay here. It was clean and provided a roof over our heads and a place to sleep. The location was excellent! Only a few blocks away from the coliseum!

VivaVenezia

Venice, Italy

Great staff here who stayed a little bit later to help us check in since we missed one of our trains. He even did our laundry for us, at no extra cost! Everything was clean, but we did see quite a few ants in one of the bedrooms, otherwise we enjoyed our stay here.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

I didn't know that this hostel won best atmosphere for the past 3 years, but it's obvious why! PJ and the rest of the crew at this hostel make an incredibly inviting atmosphere here, the home cooked dinner didn't hurt too! Hands down I would recommend this hostel!