Paloma Inn, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
18th Apr 2015

I really enjoyed staying at Paloma Inn. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped show me the best way to get to and see the most popular sights in Kuala Lumpur. The room was a clean and quiet place to relax after exploring the city for the day. The location was another big plus. It's located near the train line and about 15 minutes walking from Pudu bus station. If I'm ever in KL I would love to stay here again!

7.7
12th Apr 2015

Enjoyed my stay at hotel Tateshina. Most of the staff were quite friendly and accommodating. The location was pretty good since it was near the subway and train lines at shinjuku station. Room smelled a little smoky but it wasn't a big deal.

Guest House Roku, Hiroshima, Japan
19th Aug 2014

Although I was pretty busy and didn't get to spend too much time in the hostel I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was super friendly and the hostel was very clean. Definitely love the atmosphere at the hostel, too! I recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Hiroshima.

Hollywood in Rome, Rome, Italy
30th Jun 2013

Even the though the their were only two beds and no wifi, we enjoyed our stay here. It was clean and provided a roof over our heads and a place to sleep. The location was excellent! Only a few blocks away from the coliseum!

VivaVenezia, Venice, Italy
28th Jun 2013

Great staff here who stayed a little bit later to help us check in since we missed one of our trains. He even did our laundry for us, at no extra cost! Everything was clean, but we did see quite a few ants in one of the bedrooms, otherwise we enjoyed our stay here.

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
20th Jun 2013

I didn't know that this hostel won best atmosphere for the past 3 years, but it's obvious why! PJ and the rest of the crew at this hostel make an incredibly inviting atmosphere here, the home cooked dinner didn't hurt too! Hands down I would recommend this hostel!