• USA, Female, 18-24
Bamber House, Auckland, New Zealand
18th Nov 2013

I stayed at Bamber House for one night before the start of my Stray Bus tour but I wish I had more time there. The hostel feels homey, warm, & clean. I went out with some of the staff and long-stays (Thanks Andrew, Mitch, Tom, & Max!) for the food & drink event and had a great time followed by a late night hike up Mt. Eden-Great views of Auckland! My only complaint was when I checked in, the staff Auralien(sp?) seemed very disinterested and gave me a very basic tour with tons of missing info.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Adventure Queenstown Hostel, Queenstown, New Zealand
3rd Jun 2013

Hey AQ staff! I have had a wonderful two weeks here, and can genuinely say, that I have never stayed in a more pleasant and welcoming place during my travels. The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly which makes them approachable and creates a great sense of community. You guys are awesome, the hostel is very clean, beds are comfortable, and I feel safe and sound while I'm here...a very nice feeling when you're traveling on your own! Thanks so much for everything!