America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great vibe at the hostel. Very friendly staff and patrons. We did the BBQ all you can eat. Good fun. We did the football tour. Very good. Impossible to do on your own, especially for the bigger games that were on when we were there. Would stay again for sure.

• 3rd Sep 2013

Cheers!!! Hope you do stay with us again, it would be our pleasure!!! Thanx for your comments guys =)

Fatima Macintyre House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Fatima and her daughter are lovely people and attended to anything we needed while we were there. Definitely recommend. Great location, few blocks from Leblon beach and nice restaurants around.

• 28th Aug 2013

Golden Temple Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Reception were great. Very friendly. Booked Angkor Watt tour with them. $14 US. Bloke was on time, stopped wherever I wanted and gave me brief history with his limited english. He had cold water and drinks for me. Excellent trip. Recomend. The shower was a tad dirty and there were some visible wires from the hot water system, but overall would recomend for the price its spot on. Right near night market and Pub St. Recomend Angkor for dinner. Little place off Pub St. Amazing Amok.

• 7th Jun 2013