Reviews: baekjungeu

Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Quite nice hostel. Very cool unique appearance. The hostel is full of energy. Clean Facilities, but bad shower rooms.

• 1st Aug 2013
  • South Korea

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know, specially can you tell us a little bit more about the bad shower? We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve. Kind Regards, St-Christopher's Team Paris

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

May not be the best hostel in London, but I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The location is not very close to the underground, but you can take a lovely walk along Thames river. Also, you can get free drinks at the bar anytime anyday!

• 24th Jul 2013

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

Very very nice hostel. Very new, very cheap. very nice staffs. It was the best hostel I've ever stayed in Europe. The beds in dormitory room were even larger than the one I used in a single room in other hotel. The only disadvantage was that there were no air-conditioner. When I was in Cologne, the weather was freaking hot. Moreover, you can't barely open the window. One of my roommates used to shower like 4 times a day. Other than that, it was great.

• 22nd Jul 2013

A&C Much More

Rome, Italy

Good hotel. Reasonable price, clean facilities, nice staffs, and very quite room. Only one thing that I didn't like was there was no air-conditioner in my room. Other than that, everything was fine.

• 20th Jul 2013

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. I stayed there for 4 nights and it was a very good choice. Great location, lovely staffs, enjoyable programs. I loved it!

• 16th Jul 2013