• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
6.0
3rd Apr 2014

It was a nice hostel. But the greatest thing missing was a reception. People to ask questions and pay to were not there. They just come by to wake you up (if they can find you or whatever happened during them looking for us) and ask to pay directly in cash, they don't have change. The washbins were not very clean and the breakfast was meager. There is no good ventilation so the room is hot and smelly. However, we had great people in our room and the location was good. That made up for a lot.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
ABC Premium Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
7.1
24th May 2013

It was nice, but there do need to be some changes. The cleanliness of the bathroom, how to serve breakfast (I had to walk around the bar ten times every time) and especially the stupid sounds of the lockers. I understand that it's security, but those things are very very loud!!! But still, I would go back! The people are great, the location is good and I felt safe and even a little at home. Nice facilities for long and short stay. And everything is available! I like the fridge concept ;)