• USA, Female, 25-30
PodShare, Los Angeles, USA
6th Jul 2013

Great place to wind down at, has all the amenities for techies, and I loved it! Only issue for me was the door being open a lot and the staff at the door would step away from time to time leaving it unguarded. It wouldn't bother me normally, but the area was downtown Hollywood and not on a great looking street. If youre looking for a great place with all the amenities you would get at a nice hotel then definitely stay here. Fun vibe, great friendly staff, and right in thick of Hollywood!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Surf City Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
1st Jul 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. The place is much bigger than I expected ao there were so many people to meet. It made for a really great stay. In addition, the staff was always helpful and even provided an amazing lunch on 4th of July. Inly downside is the wifi strength is not super strong but that was not a big deal for me I just would go to the common rooms and use wifi in there. Loved it here. Will definitely be back.