Jomtien Hostel

Pattaya, Thailand

Staff were very nice, and the laundry facility is really amazing and value for money, but in the low season jomtien is very quiet and far from the main area in Pattaya. Rooms and balcony were also clean and spacious.

• 21st Jun 2013

Villa Loca

Maastricht, Netherlands

This hostel was lovely, the rooms and kitchen was well furnished and very comfortable. Whilst one staff member welcomed us very nicely and was very helpful, the other was rude and bust into our room shouting and swearing early in the morning because we took some plates into our room. We felt age discrimination here and it really ruined our holiday.

• 30th May 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hello guys it´s my first time ever to respond to a comment but this time I feel I have to. We came into your room asking you to clean the kitchen after you´d used it. You were sharing the kitchen with other guests but didn´t take that into consideration at any time. Instead you left a big mess each time you used it for us or the other people to clean after you, treating our place disrespectful and even damaging some of the furniture. Hope you understand the feedback Best regards