After this hostel hosted a whole hostel full of la tomatina party animals we stayed here and I think the staff did such a great job quickly cleaning the rooms and getting us checked in as quickly as possible. The people that stayed before us left it in an absolute state and it was so clean for us. The staff were all so helpful. Would definitely stay here again and it was great value for money.

• 29th Aug 2013

Ohhh Alanah!!!! we really appreciate you saw the big effort we had to make to leave the hostel clean after la tomatina!! we managed as quicker and best as we could!!! thank u so mucho to value our effort!!!! we wish you the best!!!!!! greeting from all the staff

Mavi Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Mavi is very helpful. Bathrooms desperately need a clean! But cheap and in a very good location central up everything

• 16th Aug 2013

Hostel Frat House

Split, Croatia

Would never ever recommend anyone to stay here. When I arrived at midday all the boys that work here all had there underwear on. They are not helpful at all and asked my boyfriend and I to stay in the same bed one night as they were overbooked. The girl that hangs around the hostel and is with the guys is so so rude and made many people feel uncomfortable and not welcome! Do not stay here!!! Absolutely terrible. Better off to stay at the beach if you are desperate.

• 2nd Aug 2013