Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua NZ

Rotorua, New Zealand

I loved every minute I have spend in this hostel. Very friendly staff, clean place, can't get bored as there is a huge TV with many films/games you are free to watch and play, a free pool table, free tennis table, even a climb wall for 12dol you can stay there all day. Good internet access, 2 living room to hang out plus a nice big kitchen. Just perfect well done!

Haka Lodge

Christchurch, New Zealand

Free wifi would have been great but this place is gorgeous, a shame that is so far away from city center.

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to read you found the lodge gorgeous and I will share your comments with our team as I am sure this will act as encouragement to all our staff. We give all guest free WiFi vouchers upon arrival. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. Haka Lodge Christchurch Team :-)

Stafford Gables Hostel

Dunedin, New Zealand

I didn't like my stay there, I found the whole place quit dirty and unfriendly atmosphere.

Tuatara Lodge

Invercargill, New Zealand

Great staff, great location. I had a great time there and really great staff, friendly, helpful, amazing :)

YHA Wellington City

Wellington, New Zealand

The beddorm was way to hot, they should invest on a proper air conditioning. I precise that outside wasn't particularly warm. The location is great though, but came at 5.30 am the hostel was closed till 7am, would be nice to have a service for early check in, at least a possibility to leave our bag somewhere until open doors.

YHA Tauranga

Tauranga, New Zealand

We spent one night only, we were 3 in a mixed dorm. We had a nice stay.

Nice place, well located but noisy at night.

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

I Loved this place, had a great stay. Made many friends, staff is friendly, nice, helpful, always smily. The breakfast is great, and they leave the food all day so you can refil at any time of the day. The only think I can claim of is about the light in the dorm, too bright, maybe a smal bedlight for each bed would be nice.

C&N Backpackers Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

The host is very nice and will help you with everything you need during your stay in his hostel. The area is not great but homless down the street and people around are very nice and very secure.

Anker Hostel