Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Realy very nice atmosphere, like in a big familly. The Staff is very helpfull and friendly. You feel very comfortable, even the rooms are all mixed dorms. I can truly recomend that place!

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

It's a great and very modern hostel with really kind and motivated staff. When you want to use the computer (internet) you pay a lot, thats not nice at all. But the rest great, good breakfast!

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

It's a nice hostel, great building in a nice neighbourhud. Internet at the computers is for free, also the storage of the backpack when you leave late. Negative is, that the breakfast is not inclouded in the price.

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

Good location, with the stadion close by and some restaurants on a bussy street. The staff young and partying with the people coming to the hostel. Internet bad, in the basement, not good reception. Breakfast simple and okay. Rooms nice, new and clean.

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Internet on the computer in Hostels should be free

WIFI is FREE for guests. Internet access on our computer station has charge because we have considerable overhead in maintaining the computers. Thank you for the suggestion and we hope someday the computer maintenance would become easy and low cost enough for us to offer free computer usage.

St. Vincent's Guesthouse

New Orleans, USA

it was a bit smelly, but a beautiful building with a great garden, nice.

The person at the reception desk was chawing something while talking to me, a hardly understood him

Avenues Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

I enjoyed my stay at the Avenue Hostel in Salt Lake City. The Staff was friendly and helpfull. I met a lot of great people. I would go back.

Portland Pensione

Portland, USA

The Pension should work at its Cleanliness, it's dirty and a bit stinky.

AAE Banfield Portland

Portland, USA

It was written, that it is close to the Greyhound and Amtrak Station, that is not true. Otherwise it was not a Hostel but a Hotel, and for a Hotel it was okay.

Eric shoud be the president of Switzerland, he's so genereous and kind. :)

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Eric would be a good president for Switzerland, very generous!