28th Jun 2013

The hostel is not very close to the metro, but you can do it haha The hostel looks like a hotel, with more beds and unknow people in your room. The bathroom is very tiny, but the shower is very good :) The facilities are very good, they have also a lift that helps a lot with heavy lugagges. I really enjoyed my stay there!!! The staff is amazing! The breakfast is good. And they do, on Fridays, cheese&wine... Very nice!

We are glad to hear that you had a good time staying with us, hope you get to visit again!

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
25th Jun 2013

I've recently been at this hostel. The location is perfect! Is near to everything. You dont need public transport, you can go walking everywhere. The worst part of this hostel is that they dont have any facilities about lugagges. My bedroom was in the 4th floor, and I was with heavy lugagge. I couldnt up my lugagges and no one tried to help me, so I needed to beg the assistance lady to give me a locker in the first floor. Luckly she could do it for me, and I felt happy haha.

Astor Victoria, London, England
6.9
22nd Jun 2013

I've recently been at this hostel. It was my first hostel ever! At beginning I felt afraid but after all it was fine. Well, the best part of the hostel, in my opinion, is their location. Is 15min walking till Victoria Coach Station (with heavy lugagges). For people who is going to need Victoria Coach Station the location is very good!! The bathrooms are not very good, but its ok. There are no many facilities and maybe you can find a better value for money, but I would recommend this hostel.