Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Although a few dollars were charged for keeping luggages after checking out, the staff was very nice and helped me kindly even I had to grab my stuff and store it again for two times. Neat and clean rooms. The only thing I concerned was the bathroom in the 8 mixed dorm, which was a bit weird to have no locks.

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

it was pretty much a good deal. Considering the location in Brooklyn, I hesitated about the security at first, but the hostel turned out to be really close to the subway station. The room was clean and spacious, and i met some nice roommates there. :) The cleanliness of the shared bathrooms was acceptable.

Urban Holiday Lofts

Chicago, USA

This is the BEST hostel I have stayed in. I was in a Deluxe 7 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite. The room is VERY SPACIOUS and CLEAN. There is a refrigerator in the room and which I could store food i bought from the nice supermarket downstairs. Very nice staff - very friendly, offered a list of restaurants for cheap eat Nice location - close to subway, nice neighbourhood and near Milwaukee Ave where i found many nice vintage stores.

The staff was incredibly fun, friendly and helpful!! The hostel was a very nice and cozy place to relax and chill. Various activities and tours were available. It offers the most welcoming, home atmosphere.

• 31st May 2013