USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
28th Jul 2014

This hostel is great, clean, staff are friendly and is in a good location.

Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
29th Apr 2014

This hostel is great and if your travelling on your own it's so easy to meet other travelers. The hostel also hosts pub crawls and Bbqs which r a good way to meet people. The rooms are small but u don't spend much time in them. Instead use the common areas which are great and nice to chat to other travelers.

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
21st Apr 2014

This hostel was great. I was travelling by myself and it was easy to meet other travellers on the Pub Crawl or at the BBQ's the hostel hosted twice a week. I loved the area and it was close to the subway and had lots of great eating places and bars within walking distance. Will definitely stay here again as I enjoyed the Loft more then other hostels I Have stayed at in New York.

Hello! Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your trip, we hope to have you back soon! Best Wishes!