Metropolis Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.1
11th Jun 2013

This hostel has no lifts and winding stairs are very narrow. I was scared while I was carrying my heavy suitcase. The room had a big window and I could see the beautiful lights throw the window, which was nice. There was a little problem with the lock of the bathroom. It took me for a while to get out of there. One of my roommates was also stuck in the bathroom, so I had to get help.

HelloBCN Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
5th Jun 2013

They give all customers a list-band which is a key to the room and locker. If you don't have it, you will be stopped at the entrance. The security system is excellent. The room was small and just a place to sleep, but it was okay. I enjoyed chatting with other people at the lounge. They also have a full kitchen and laundry facilities. It's perfect for back packers!

Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
3rd Jun 2013

The room is not like regular hostels. Everyone gets a normal bed instead of a bunk bed, which is really nice and comfortable. Besides, the room has two floors and the bedroom looks like an attic with skylights. I loved that! There were only 4 people in the room and everybody was very nice. I enjoyed talking with them. Though I had a little difficulty carrying my heavy suitcase on many stairs, I had great time at Vertigo Vieux-Port.

Antares Hostel, Nice, France
1st Jun 2013

The hostel is located across from the main station, so it's convenient to go anywhere for day trips. It's also walk-able distance from the beach. The one thing that pissed me off is the roommates. There were some party people and my two roommates (they were traveling together) were one of those people. The had no ideal about responsibilities. They always came back around 3 AM, turned on the light and took a shower. The hostel should have some basic rules to protect other customers.

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
29th May 2013

It was herd to find this hostel because they don't have their own building and the sign was small. The reception is on the 7th floor and I had to get there by the lift which didn't work without 5 cent. (it's free at the certain time though) So, my first impression about this hostel was not so good at first. However, I eventually recognized that I was wrong. The staff was super nice and helpful! The bathrooms were clean and spacious. I enjoyed staying there with responsible people!

Youth Hostel Oia, Santorini, Greece
6.0
25th May 2013

Positive The building looks beautiful from outside and it's located near the bus stop and the center. Negative You cannot get hot water at the public bathroom. They charge for WiFi. You are not allowed to wash your clothes at the hostel. There is no key to the room, which means anybody can enter your room. You may miss some of your clothes when you ask them the loundry service. (8.5 Euro)

We have hot water in ALL our bathrooms. As we have (free) lockers for valuables and a 24 hours video surveillance securiy system there is absolutely no reason to complain about that your room-mates can enter the room any time. And why you didn't inform us during your stay that you are missing anything of your laundry? Do your really think that we are interested to keep clothes from our guests?