• Canada, Female, 18-24
International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
17th Jun 2013

Really great hostel. Nice smoking room for those who would like a nice place to hang out. Great location. I don't have any complaints. (Would have loved 24hour check in, but thats not a huge deal.) I would recommend this place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Urban Garden Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10th Jun 2013

This hostel was great. Very clean, comfortable, fun/clever decor, safe. BUT the only thing I could warn travellers against (this may be the very draw of the hostel for some) is that it IS a party hostel. They even import red Dixie cups to play beer pong with. Most of the people staying there were Aussie's, Americans, and Canadians. I personally travel to get to know many different people so not having a variety from non-English speaking countries was a bit of a deterrent for me. Too American!